There is Hope!

The last 24 hours have been just amazing in what I am hearing from all sorts of sources!

Behind the scenes, in all sorts of ways, the agenda this blog has been trying to propose is receiving a better hearing than could have been imagined even a month or two ago.

The recognition that changes in NEHTA's approach to stakeholders is desperately needed seems now to be accepted. It is now also very clear, as a lesson, that really working collaboratively is critically important.

The black hats are recognizing their day in the sun is at an end and that change is in the wind. I wish I could share more - but what is going on is at a tipping point and I need to just let the actors play it all out.

I am sure in the next month or two policy will emerge that makes many of the readers of this blog much happier. The tipping point has arrived, I think, and we all need to be patient as the processes play out - hopefully for the good of all - we shall see.

Sorry I can't be more specific - but I have to respect my sources!

Be patient and keep doing the worthwhile stuff.. and I think there is a real chance of change.

I really hope I am right!

David.

0 comments:

Post a Comment