The US Health Information Exchange Model. A Useful Set of Videos.

I have been doing a little background research on the US Health Information Exchanges(HIE).

In doing that I came upon some presentations and videos that explain how at least one vendor (apparently presently the most successful over there) is supporting the HIE vision.

They can be viewed here:

http://www.axolotl.com/products/product-demos.html

If we could get to this level we would transform Health Services in Australia I reckon.

I know these are advertising videos, but there is real value in seeing what they can now deliver.

I am also aware other providers can do similar things. This is just a well presented example that shows where things are over there.

Note the lack of need for a National HI Service to do all this!

David.

0 comments:

Post a Comment