Labor To Focus On Health This Week In The Campaign - I Wonder What The Coalition Plans?

I wonder just what the Labor Party will be saying about e-Health and the PCEHR Program in the context of a Health focus this week. ABC Radio is saying Labor will be focusing on Health after the Westmead Hospital Funding announcement today.

It would be very interesting to see just what their plans are in the e-Health area.

My fear is that they will try to skate through and not ask what the public have been given for all the money spent and will push buildings over things that might help.

As far as the Liberal / Nationals are concerned I wonder what their e-Health plans are. As far as I know there is very little in the public domain that makes their position clear.

I am sure at least the readers here might change their vote on something sensible being offered!

Please let me and all of us know what both sides are planning if you know.

Thanks

David.

0 comments:

Post a Comment