PCEHR Enquiry - Opportunity To Provide Input. Please Help!

I have just been asked by the Enquiry to produce a 2 page summary of the issues and recommendations that I feel need to be fully reviewed and considered by the three man team who are developing the report for Minister Dutton.

I would really like input from all readers as to what readers see as important, so I can be sure I am on the money.

My early list is that we need to make sure major changes are made to the leadership and governance of the whole e-Health effort, that real involvement and consultation happens with clinicians, consumers and the industry and that we need to be very clear just what the PCEHR is actually meant to be and do and use that to decide how it should be reshaped.

Basic brief is what is wrong, how can it be fixed and  how can we get there?

I think most readers know my views but I really want to put something to the Review that reflects the expert audience we have here. If you don't want me to wander off with my own preferences now is the time to provide a comment or e-mail (davidgm@optusnet.com.au).

Many thanks and I will try to reflect the views I receive.

David.


0 comments:

Post a Comment