New Release of the Jon Patrick Essay on Cerner FirstNet Implementation in NSW Health.

The following arrived a few hours ago:

----- Begin Quote

Dear Colleagues, the essay discussing and analysing the rollout of Firstnet in NSW has been republished in Version 6.0. It contains more details than previous versions but has been remodelled in presentation based on comments from supportive colleagues at the AMIA and around the State.

You will find a difference in shift from an informal style of description to something more formal, but hopefully you will also find more rigour of thought and better substantiation of arguments.

There are a number of issues that I have not breached in the essay for which I have some evidence but would like more substantial information before I raise them in a public forum.

The attempt at censoring me has failed.

The University has given me an unambiguous statement that I am entitled to publish my opinions on the matter and have asserted they ill defend my right to do so.

I encourage you to broadcast the essay as widely as possible as I am interested in getting all feedback available whether in agreement or not my opinions.

The essay is available from the Health Information Technology Research

Laboratory website on the Essays page Essay No 6.

http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/~hitru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91&Itemid=146

Professor Jon Patrick

jonpat@it.usyd.edu.au

Health Information Technologies Research Laboratory: www.it.usyd.edu.au/~hitru

----- End Quote.

Sounds like good news from all sorts of perspectives to me!

David.

0 comments:

Post a Comment